Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Questions? Some have all the answers.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- All the nations will see my judgment. Ezekiel 39:21-24
- The Coming Antichrist and the rapture of the church. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10
- A quick overview about the rapture and things to come.
- 30,741 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Cult teachings
“The coming of our Lord Jesus Christ…” If you understand that one of the NEXT events on the horizon is going to be God’s wrath being poured out upon the earth then we can move on. (Why did I say … Continue reading
Paul ends this journey through his letter to the church in Rome with what the NASB calls: Personal Greetings. It is so much more than that. Romans 16:1-2 [CEV] I have good things to say about Phoebe, who is a … Continue reading
If you are a believer and want to know what is going on, you need to watch this.
I am going to take a risk and give you a brief look into the window of my life. Perhaps this will demonstrate to you how I got to be who I am, and why. Experience has shown me that … Continue reading
This is a brief step aside from my study on Romans to look, once again, at the Peretti book, Piercing the Darkness.
I have been rereading a Frank E. Peretti book called Piercing the Darkness. Years ago I heard Dr. Dobson interview Mr. Peretti about the books he has written because there was such insight into the spirit world, and Dr. Dobson, … Continue reading
Do you ever wonder what our purpose and goals are? I am not talking about standing at the door of a grocery store and passing out Jesus loves you tracks; I am talking about our hope and destiny. Well, I … Continue reading
The problem with setting the passage aside without understanding, is that Jesus, fulfilled all that He said, and returned to the Father. The Father/God in turn sent the Holy Spirit as He said, and we have Peter, speaking on the day of Pentecost – filled with power through this new Holy Spirit they had been promised. The law, therefore, had no negative impact on the fulfillment of the promised gift of the Holy Spirit. Continue reading
A couple of times a month, a brother in Christ opens his home, and a few of us gather for a home church meeting. This brother-in-Christ does the teaching/preaching and recently attempted to cover the question – where do we … Continue reading