Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Suffering compared with glory. Romans 8:18-30
- Jonah - Dispelling some myths. Chapter one.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- An example for those who would believe. 1 Ti 1:12-20.
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- A great multitude in heaven, saying. Rev 19:3-5.
- Revelation 6:17 MKJV for the great day of His wrath has come
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- 40,115 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: Belief
With the last few posts, we should have been encouraged and established as we read and studied Revelation 22, verses 16 and 17. Why? Because we have good witnesses and reliable testimony, this testimony primarily comes from the mouth of Jesus, who established … Continue reading
Still, to this day, church-going people fear the “Revelation”; they fear it primarily because they don’t understand it and don’t understand because they don’t want to. Therefore, they will not open their Bibles. As I have mentioned in my previous … Continue reading
“Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book.” To dissuade me from talking or writing about Eschatology – the study of end times events, I had, several years ago, been admonished to NOT speak about the … Continue reading
It’s Thursday, July 14, 2022, just another Thursday. I met with the men’s group, where we are reading a Bob Goff book titled “Undistracted: Capture Your Purpose, Rediscover Your Joy.” This is not about the book, I am merely telling you … Continue reading
This thought process was initiated by Pastor Jack Hibbs’ comments that we have been taught incorrectly, and how Matthew 24:24 conveys the idea that it is impossible for the elect to be deceived. I cannot accept that as a true … Continue reading
With this post, we heroically move forward, hopefully beyond verse four, but first, I feel the need to recap where we are in this journey. We closed out our last look at Revelation 21, discussing verse three, which reads like … Continue reading