Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- It seems that there is a massive pause. Rev 11:1-4
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- Why would someone feel it is necessary to control us? Galatians 1:6-10
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- This freakish image.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- 33,395 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: disciple
We ended our last look at James with James 5:11. “We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion … Continue reading
The letter to the Church that met in Rome was written approximately A.D. 58, from Corinth. In it, Paul very distinctly asserts that he is now the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-16 NASB And concerning you, my brethren, I … Continue reading
The NASB entitles Romans 12:1,2 as a living sacrifice. As you pursue the depths within chapter 12, you come to understand that WE are that living sacrifice. Finding the treasures buried within those depths may require a focused examination into what Paul is … Continue reading
Paul throws out another of his questions. How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him, whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? (Romans 10:14 NASB) … Continue reading
We looked at Romans 9:14 where Paul asked the question, is there injustice in God? Paul answers his own question with, Of course not!; Paul continues with what we see in Romans 9:15-16. Romans 9:15-16 NET. For he says to … Continue reading
My first thought, the Glory of God’s presence, is something I can only vaguely describe, and all I understand of heaven boils down to one simple word, peace. So, there truly is no comparison, especially those who sit beside me … Continue reading
What glee he must have felt seeing Jesus hanging on that cross. What a failure this Messiah had proven to be, or so he thought. Satan, it seems, had taken Jesus captive. What a shock when Jesus ripped the doors off the prison gates of Hell. Continue reading
The NASB opens chapter five with this headline. Peace with God through faith. Spend any amount of time, in church and someone will tell you that you are just a sinner, saved by grace. Often, they take it a step … Continue reading