Top Posts & Pages
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Wearing out the saints
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The salvation and the power.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- The Bible, Jesus Christ, and God. What Do Jehovah's Witnesses Believe.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Gather from every side to my sacrifice. Ezekiel 39:17-20
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- 26,299 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: disciple
The NASB entitles Romans 12:1,2 as a living sacrifice. As you pursue the depths within chapter 12, you come to understand that WE are that living sacrifice. Finding the treasures buried within those depths may require a focused examination into what Paul is … Continue reading
Paul throws out another of his questions. How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him, whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? (Romans 10:14 NASB) … Continue reading
We looked at Romans 9:14 where Paul asked the question, is there injustice in God? Paul answers his own question with, Of course not!; Paul continues with what we see in Romans 9:15-16. Romans 9:15-16 NET. For he says to … Continue reading
My first thought, the Glory of God’s presence, is something I can only vaguely describe, and all I understand of heaven boils down to one simple word, peace. So, there truly is no comparison, especially those who sit beside me … Continue reading
What glee he must have felt seeing Jesus hanging on that cross. What a failure this Messiah had proven to be, or so he thought. Satan, it seems, had taken Jesus captive. What a shock when Jesus ripped the doors off the prison gates of Hell. Continue reading
The NASB opens chapter five with this headline. Peace with God through faith. Spend any amount of time, in church and someone will tell you that you are just a sinner, saved by grace. Often, they take it a step … Continue reading