Top Posts & Pages
- My people behave like an enemy. Micah 2:8-12.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- No one is like this beast! No one can fight against it. Revelation 13:4
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- They covet ... houses, and take them away. A look at Micah 2:1-4
- You won't have anyone left! Micah 2:5-7
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- 20,837 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: condemnation
When you read any mention of Samaria in the New Testament, you would think it was a forbidden city to the Jews; that was not the case; however, the hatred and animosity of the Samaritans indeed ran deep for a very long time. This disgust and hatred began developing over 930 years earlier. Continue reading
As I told you in my previous post, I was recently in Emmett Idaho. On the ranch, there was no internet or phone service, and I was the volunteer groundskeeper for a week. My ability to post was non-existent. I … Continue reading
This is another subject that came up among my friends one recent morning. In the world of sin, I have done more than my fair share. What do I mean? Considering that “sinning” is merely missing the mark, then yes, … Continue reading
I will tell you what motivated this study. I went to a “Bible Study” that to some degree was promoted by a Southern California Christian radio host. I think the man is sincere and I think the work God has … Continue reading
I previously posted a blog entitled, There are some odd passages in Ezekiel 39, where I spoke of the fire as potentially a nuclear war. In that blog, I pointed out some problems with that idea. However, since I posted … Continue reading
I opened the Bible program on my computer this morning, and this is the first thing I see, the headline leading into 1John chapter 2:1-2. To people who are feeling guilty and condemned, It goes on to say, John (the … Continue reading
A chance meeting has led me to Matthew’s gospel. Matthew 12:9-37 God has settled me in chapter12 and I find myself focused on verse 36 for several days. The context of verse 36 is part of his response to “It … Continue reading