Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- A short course in Isaiah. Chapter 13 - The message about Babylon.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Excerpts from "A Coming Mandatory Vaccine Biometric Chip? by Danny Jones." April 30th of 2020.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Qualifications for a deacon. 1 Timothy 3:8-13.
- 29,473 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: judgment
A symbolic Babylon does not have to be rebuilt because it never went away. So, there must be something that defines whether this is real or symbolic. Revelation 18:1-2 NASB After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
We ended our last look at James with James 5:11. “We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion … Continue reading
When we ended our last study on James, we covered James 1-8. Let’s look at verses 7 and 8 quickly before we move on. Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious … Continue reading
“The coming of our Lord Jesus Christ…” If you understand that one of the NEXT events on the horizon is going to be God’s wrath being poured out upon the earth then we can move on. (Why did I say … Continue reading
I am doing a quick study on Daniel chapter 8. If you know my writing, then you know that quick is a relative term for me, as this is eight pages long. I took this study on because a teacher, … Continue reading
If you are a believer and want to know what is going on, you need to watch this.
When I finished the study on Romans 14: 1-4, I ended with verse four, but I noted that I would return to that same verse when we continued. Here it is. Romans 14:4 NASB Who are you to judge the servant … Continue reading
Do Not Pass Judgment on One Another If you did a quick overview of Romans 14, then you would know that the first three verses are inherently tied together. One of the first things you see is the word judgment; … Continue reading