Join 373 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- You have filled the streets with the dead. Micah 3:1-7
- He hasn't much time, and he knows it.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
- Does scripture tell us that the earth's axis will shift 40 degrees?
- 42,240 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
Tag Archives: grace
“In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.” (John 1:4-5 NASB) Some need to know information. As I pointed out in a previous … Continue reading
Consider something, if all humanity carries the brokenness called sin, is it possible that it is a genetic issue that has been passed down through Adam and Eve would have been passed through Mary, the virgin? Well, of course, it … Continue reading
As an aspect of my rebellious nature, I wrote this post and included my Pastor’s name. I, as a joke, tried to redact it, but that did not work, so I either eliminated it or put dots where his name … Continue reading
With the last few posts, we should have been encouraged and established as we read and studied Revelation 22, verses 16 and 17. Why? Because we have good witnesses and reliable testimony, this testimony primarily comes from the mouth of Jesus, who established … Continue reading
Romans 3 opened with this statement, “then what’s the advantage of being a Jew?” To the Jew-hating racist, this rant is a part of their bye-laws. It is obvious that chapter three opens in the middle of a conversation and … Continue reading
I felt like I needed to give you a quick overview and not bore you. So let’s jump in. I, and many others like me, will be gone soon. This event I speak of is called the rapture of the church. … Continue reading
We ended James chapter three with an admonition to walk in wisdom instead of letting our tongues destroy us, and those around us. This wisdom, as James states, is from above and looks like this when it shows up: it … Continue reading
The letter to the Church that met in Rome was written approximately A.D. 58, from Corinth. In it, Paul very distinctly asserts that he is now the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-16 NASB And concerning you, my brethren, I … Continue reading