Top Posts & Pages
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Keep these things before them. 1 Timothy 4:6-16
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- A discussion about the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Micah 5:9-15. They will be like a lion among the animals in the forest.
- 29,901 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: grace
We ended James chapter three with an admonition to walk in wisdom instead of letting our tongues destroy us, and those around us. This wisdom, as James states, is from above and looks like this when it shows up: it … Continue reading
The letter to the Church that met in Rome was written approximately A.D. 58, from Corinth. In it, Paul very distinctly asserts that he is now the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-16 NASB And concerning you, my brethren, I … Continue reading
We open our study of Romans 11 with the last three verses of Romans 10. Why? Because chapter 11 is a continuation of thought, and, as you will see, opens with what seems like an important. If we have some … Continue reading
The NIV entitles this section – Death in Adam, Life in Christ Here is a standard version of Romans 5:12. Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to … Continue reading
The NASB opens chapter five with this headline. Peace with God through faith. Spend any amount of time, in church and someone will tell you that you are just a sinner, saved by grace. Often, they take it a step … Continue reading
Do you ever wonder what our purpose and goals are? I am not talking about standing at the door of a grocery store and passing out Jesus loves you tracks; I am talking about our hope and destiny. Well, I … Continue reading