Top Posts & Pages
- A response to a comment, three years late.
- The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Wearing out the saints
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Enduring chastisement. What does that mean?
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- 15,702 hits
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Tag Archives: life
Several weeks ago the Monday morning men’s Bible Study opened with: Where do we go when we die? The answers were varied and skewed. Some even claimed we go to paradise; yes, the same place that we find beggar Lazarus … Continue reading
The mens’ group at the church I attend had at least one man attend the “Band of Brothers” boot camp. He in turn began to get others excited about it. Many of us have decided that they wanted more and … Continue reading
Easter: The Greatest Love Story Ever Told… – Glenn Beck.