Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- How COVID-19 'Vaccines' May Destroy the Lives of Millions
- Difficult times will come. Revelation 6:12-17 and the sixth seal.
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- He makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast. Revelation 13:11-18.
- Enduring chastisement. What does that mean?
- Romans 1:1. Paul, a slave of Christ Jesus.
- Watch "When the Times of the Gentiles Expires – Amir Tsarfati" on YouTube
- Release the four angels who are bound. Rev 9: 12-14
- 34,147 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: antichrist
Here we are in the thirteenth chapter of the Revelation and thus far we have seen a chronological chain of events, many of which bring about one thing, death. But we have also learned of background information, and historical information … Continue reading
In my last post I focused entirely on Revelation 12:11 as I asked the question, how and why did “they” overcome? The short answer is, because of the blood of the Lamb. That Lamb is Jesus, and no, He is … Continue reading
When I was a child watching cartoons on the television, the announcer, in some silly voice, would say, “When we last saw our hero, Dudley Dooright, he was trying to save Nel.” At this point, they would show you Nel tied … Continue reading
Finally, I understand Daniel 7:26, the court will sit for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away.
A momentary detour. In working through chapter nine of the Revelation, I came to a place where the antichrist needed a bit of clarification, and that led me to Daniel 7. Daniel is one of those books that carries multiple … Continue reading
Revelation 9:12 NASB The first woe is past; behold, two woes are still coming after these things. What have those, who is suffering under God’s wrath, seen so far? The entrance of the antichrist. Revelation 6:2 NASB I looked, and behold, a white horse, and … Continue reading
We ended the last post with descriptives of locusts, which have stingers in their tails; they act like scorpions; and, they are led by a fallen angel, named Abaddon and Apollyon, which just happen to be the names for Sheol/hell. … Continue reading