Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Evil spirits that looked like frogs leaped from their mouths. Revelation 16:13-14.
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- On the subject of false teachers
- And the city has no need for the sun. Revelation 21: 10-27.
- 38,135 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Evidence of the Holy City coming down at the beginning of the millennium is scattered and, in a sense, hidden. Revelation 21:9-11.
Category Archives: wickedness
Before we move on, I need to talk about something that is bothering me. What became of the fallen angels? Revelation 20 does NOT answer the question, although some think it does. “Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
In my previous post, I only covered two verses. I suspect the reason I did that is that the majority of us are experiencing the World Economic Forum’s goals of global dominance and a concerted effort to reduce the world’s … Continue reading
As you are doing Bible study, are you feeling pressured, as though you were running in a 50-yard dash? I have, and though it is little more than the voices in my head (and yes, I have voices in my … Continue reading
Esta frase “desgastará a los santos”, surgió en una conversación recientemente. En mi opinión, pide tanto una explicación como respuestas. Dependiendo de la versión de la Biblia que esté usando, desgastar también se traduce como: agotar, aplastar , herir y consumir . Es la palabra caldea belâ , que significa: afligir , … Continue reading
A symbolic Babylon does not have to be rebuilt because it never went away. So, there must be something that defines whether this is real or symbolic. Revelation 18:1-2 NASB After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
What do I know thus far? That Babylon, in “the Revelation,” is primarily symbolic. Rev_14:8, “she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” (During the time of Nimrod there was only … Continue reading
If you are a believer and want to know what is going on, you need to watch this.
I received a message, which read sort of like this – I say sort of because I had to make it legible. “I told some people that Jesus fights two battles, one by himself, and then Armageddon.” These people responded … Continue reading