Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- I charge you in the presence of God. 1 Timothy 6:13.
- A short course in Isaiah. Chapter 13 - The message about Babylon.
- Can we, as the sanctuary of God, be possessed by demons?
- Then we should be moving heaven and earth
- Ezekiel 39: 1-6, a slaughter on the mountains of Israel. Part 1.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- 31,608 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Romans
We have moved into 1 Timothy chapter six. I thought we would never get here. I have got to tell you that this opening line leaves me with the feeling that we have lost the context, and I will show … Continue reading
Today we begin chapter four of 1 Timothy, but first, we need to understand what makes chapter four work. (Warning: If you were to print this out, it is eight pages long.) Chapter three ends by talking about a great … Continue reading
A symbolic Babylon does not have to be rebuilt because it never went away. So, there must be something that defines whether this is real or symbolic. Revelation 18:1-2 NASB After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
What do I know thus far? That Babylon, in “the Revelation,” is primarily symbolic. Rev_14:8, “she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” (During the time of Nimrod there was only … Continue reading