Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The questions I hear.
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Judas Iscariot, a character study. Part 4, the end.
- 29,926 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Romans
Today we begin chapter four of 1 Timothy, but first, we need to understand what makes chapter four work. (Warning: If you were to print this out, it is eight pages long.) Chapter three ends by talking about a great … Continue reading
A symbolic Babylon does not have to be rebuilt because it never went away. So, there must be something that defines whether this is real or symbolic. Revelation 18:1-2 NASB After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
What do I know thus far? That Babylon, in “the Revelation,” is primarily symbolic. Rev_14:8, “she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” (During the time of Nimrod there was only … Continue reading
We ended our last look at James with James 5:11. “We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion … Continue reading
Here it is, mid-July 2020, and if I were to try and analyze my emotions over the last few days, I would have to say, I am troubled by what I see coming. Am I worried? Not about my relationship … Continue reading