Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Those who are under the yoke of slavery – 1 Timothy 6: 1
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The fifth angel sounded, Revelation 9.
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- Flying directly overhead. Revelation 14: 6,7
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- 30,717 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: 2 Corinthians
The Mystery of Godliness This is the caption that most translations use, but why, as it only seems to confuse most Christians. Is Godliness a mystery? Well, first, you have to answer the question, what is a mystery? Webster’s dictionary … Continue reading
This is in response to a video made for a class, put on by the World Video Bible School. The teacher in that class was not identified. Where Do We Go When We Die? James 2:26 tells us, The body … Continue reading
Strongholds: Those things that entrap us, constantly make us uneasy and keep popping up. 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 MKJV For though walking about in the flesh, we do not war according to flesh. (4) For the weapons of our warfare are … Continue reading
This may seem a little off base, but given the opportunity to teach soon, I asked a friend if he had any ideas. He thought for a second and said, what about Strongholds, those are the things that I need … Continue reading