Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- How COVID-19 'Vaccines' May Destroy the Lives of Millions
- And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea. Revelation 13:1.
- 34,907 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: judged
A slight shift in thought, but not really. The Biblical caption inserted by the translators reads like this: God’s Judgment and the Law Romans 2:12 CJB All who have sinned outside the framework of Torah will die outside the framework of … Continue reading
I will be alternating between Revelation and Romans. We are in Revelation 16:1-14, “festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast.”
We ended Revelation 15 with this, Revelation 15:1 NASB Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels who had seven plagues, which are the last because in them the wrath of God is finished. I saw another sign … Continue reading