Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- about eating food sacrificed to idols
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- On either side of the river was the tree of life. Revelation 22:1-4.
- What are the things we cannot see?
- "for with them the wrath of God is finished." Revelation 15:1
- 41,198 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: judged
A slight shift in thought, but not really. The Biblical caption inserted by the translators reads like this: God’s Judgment and the Law Romans 2:12 CJB All who have sinned outside the framework of Torah will die outside the framework of … Continue reading
I will be alternating between Revelation and Romans. We are in Revelation 16:1-14, “festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast.”
We ended Revelation 15 with this, Revelation 15:1 NASB Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels who had seven plagues, which are the last because in them the wrath of God is finished. I saw another sign … Continue reading
Several years ago, a brother in Christ opened his home a couple of times a month, and a few of us gathered for a home church meeting. This brother-in-Christ did the teaching/preaching and, on one Saturday night, attempted to cover … Continue reading