Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- My two witnesses. Revelation 11:3-12
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- Watch "When the Times of the Gentiles Expires – Amir Tsarfati" on YouTube
- Release the four angels who are bound. Rev 9: 12-14
- He cried out with a loud voice, as when a lion roars. Revelation 10: 3-8.
- 33,433 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: the nations
When I was a child watching cartoons on the television, the announcer, in some silly voice, would say, “When we last saw our hero, Dudley Dooright, he was trying to save Nel.” At this point, they would show you Nel tied … Continue reading
We ended Revelation 9:6 with people wanting to die, but could not, thanks to locusts that sting like a scorpion. I have never been stung; don’t want to. I suspect, it would incapacitate me. With the premise that I would … Continue reading
I want to say we are done with the seal judgments, and in a way, we are, but the truth is, we now have to open the seventh seal. As I have pointed out, with every one of God’s judgments, the seventh is … Continue reading
Due to issues popping up it has taken me a couple of weeks to get back to working on Micah. As I migrated through the Christmas season, I became aware that Micah spoke of Bethlehem, and that got me even … Continue reading
The letter to the Church that met in Rome was written approximately A.D. 58, from Corinth. In it, Paul very distinctly asserts that he is now the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-16 NASB And concerning you, my brethren, I … Continue reading