Top Posts & Pages
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- The way that is blameless
- Rak Chazak Amats!
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- 26,470 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: evil
One of the primary tenets of a follower of Christ is hope. Hope works by faith and this hope is embedded in the fact that Jesus, a believable witness, told us that there is a life with the Father and that He would come back for His church. Continue reading
Micah had to deal with people like, King Ahab, who wanted the field of Naboth; a field which was profitable and happened to be next to the castle. Ordinary ploys at bartering did nothing to change the mind of Naboth, and so, Ahab’s wife, who had the power in her hands to take it, had Naboth killed. Continue reading
I was asked by a friend about the Book of Enoch that I was recently reading. I acquired it several months ago but have never taken the time to read the book. Having recently decided to pursue its contents, I … Continue reading