Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The 144,000 - symbolic or literal? Revelation 14: 1-4
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- End times wars of the Bible. Part one.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- The Bema seat of Christ; what is it? - 2 Corinthians 5:10
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- 35,496 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: evil
I ended the previous post with these verses. Revelation 16:13-14 NLT And I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs leap from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. (14) They are demonic spirits who work … Continue reading
Thinking biblically, we are watching the beast in action. Very soon, the great dragon, Satan, will give power to one. He will then be the Antichrist.
This section is how I ended my last post on Timothy. Those who have believing masters should not show them disrespect just because they are fellow believers. Instead, they should serve them even better because their masters are dear to … Continue reading
One of the primary tenets of a follower of Christ is hope. Hope works by faith and this hope is embedded in the fact that Jesus, a believable witness, told us that there is a life with the Father and that He would come back for His church. Continue reading
Micah had to deal with people like, King Ahab, who wanted the field of Naboth; a field which was profitable and happened to be next to the castle. Ordinary ploys at bartering did nothing to change the mind of Naboth, and so, Ahab’s wife, who had the power in her hands to take it, had Naboth killed. Continue reading
I was asked by a friend about the Book of Enoch that I was recently reading. I acquired it several months ago but have never taken the time to read the book. Having recently decided to pursue its contents, I … Continue reading