Top Posts & Pages
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- Wearing out the saints
- The two witnesses represent God; this beast will also represent a god. Revelation 13: 13,14
- Micah 6:1-5, Listen, you mountains, to the indictment of the LORD.
- A study on Matthew 25. Chapter one - He who reigns in His glory.
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- 21,850 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: evil
One of the primary tenets of a follower of Christ is hope. Hope works by faith and this hope is embedded in the fact that Jesus, a believable witness, told us that there is a life with the Father and that He would come back for His church. Continue reading
Micah had to deal with people like, King Ahab, who wanted the field of Naboth; a field which was profitable and happened to be next to the castle. Ordinary ploys at bartering did nothing to change the mind of Naboth, and so, Ahab’s wife, who had the power in her hands to take it, had Naboth killed. Continue reading
I was asked by a friend about the Book of Enoch that I was recently reading. I acquired it several months ago but have never taken the time to read the book. Having recently decided to pursue its contents, I … Continue reading