Top Posts & Pages
- Thinking biblically, we are watching the beast in action. Very soon, the great dragon, Satan, will give power to one. He will then be the Antichrist.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Discernment and a piece of wisdom.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- And behold a throne. Revelation 4:1-11.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- If you have not had this “life-saving” vaccine injected into your body, I would like you to consider a few things.
- 32,041 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Thinking biblically, we are watching the beast in action. Very soon, the great dragon, Satan, will give power to one. He will then be the Antichrist.
If you have not had this “life-saving” vaccine injected into your body, I would like you to consider a few things.
Tag Archives: Bible
We closed our ‘quick’ look at Revelation chapters 1-3, with this, “those who have ears, let them hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches.” He is not just talking to the Pastors, who have some form of authority … Continue reading
When I closed the last post on 1Timothy chapter six verse 13, we ended with “I charge you in the presence of God, who gives life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who testified the good confession before Pontius … Continue reading
Early Sunday morning found me doing my usual; listening to the morning devotional and playing Tiger Woods golf. As I listened to the devotional, the young man talked about how he did not know the Lord, but when he finally … Continue reading
We have moved into 1 Timothy chapter six. I thought we would never get here. I have got to tell you that this opening line leaves me with the feeling that we have lost the context, and I will show … Continue reading
So, we’ve had our elections, and as of Wednesday morning 11/4/2020, we are deeply entrenched in the voting scandals we expected. I have been seeing the 96-mile long vehicle rallies for Trump, the crowds of people who attend the political … Continue reading