Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 6:1-5, Listen, you mountains, to the indictment of the LORD.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Micah 5:6, they never overcame the nations they were told to.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- The 144,000 - symbolic or literal? Revelation 14: 1-4
- Behold it's coming. Ezekiel 39:7-10.
- 21,833 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Bible
So much for introductions. The verse once again. 2 Thessalonians 2:3 AMPC Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day will not come except the apostasy comes first [unless the predicted great falling away of … Continue reading
I know I touched on this passage as I was finishing up Micah 3, and I apologize if it seems redundant. I referenced it in that post because it fit, but I could not convey the aggravation I feel as … Continue reading
This is another subject that came up among my friends one recent morning. In the world of sin, I have done more than my fair share. What do I mean? Considering that “sinning” is merely missing the mark, then yes, … Continue reading
Since we covered verse one in the introduction to Zephaniah, we will only touch on it lightly. That word lightly makes me laugh because I rarely do anything lightly. Zephaniah 1:1 NET. This is the prophetic message that the LORD … Continue reading
I will tell you what motivated this study. I went to a “Bible Study” that to some degree was promoted by a Southern California Christian radio host. I think the man is sincere and I think the work God has … Continue reading
In my last post, I skirted past Ezekiel 39:18-20. I did that because they were more of a repetition of verse 17, and they were almost word for word what Revelation 19 conveys when it says that Jesus comes as … Continue reading
As I began to take on this section, I was reminded how far too many times that Bible teachings, in general, have been fraught with tradition, a lack of logic, and bereft of truth. This is what I grew up … Continue reading
I previously posted a blog entitled, There are some odd passages in Ezekiel 39, where I spoke of the fire as potentially a nuclear war. In that blog, I pointed out some problems with that idea. However, since I posted … Continue reading