Top Posts & Pages
- Thoughts on the Gap Theory, Genesis 1:1-2.
- The Mouth that roared. Revelation 13:5-7
- Wearing out the saints
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- A Short Course on Revelation
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Micah 6:10,11. Houses filled with treasure gain by cheating.
- 22,169 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Rahab
The problem with setting the passage aside without understanding, is that Jesus, fulfilled all that He said, and returned to the Father. The Father/God in turn sent the Holy Spirit as He said, and we have Peter, speaking on the day of Pentecost – filled with power through this new Holy Spirit they had been promised. The law, therefore, had no negative impact on the fulfillment of the promised gift of the Holy Spirit. Continue reading
What is it that makes us decide to trust and believe, not just God, but people? Everything we do as followers of Christ is wrapped around faith, the essence of trust and belief. However, there is added disincentive in the … Continue reading
I am not so sure there are myths involved, as it is more a case of suppositions. My interest in Rahab started long ago, as I heard the stories, but rarely ever read the story for myself. If you follow my … Continue reading