Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Judas, is he lost forever?
- 26,432 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Rahab
The problem with setting the passage aside without understanding, is that Jesus, fulfilled all that He said, and returned to the Father. The Father/God in turn sent the Holy Spirit as He said, and we have Peter, speaking on the day of Pentecost – filled with power through this new Holy Spirit they had been promised. The law, therefore, had no negative impact on the fulfillment of the promised gift of the Holy Spirit. Continue reading
What is it that makes us decide to trust and believe, not just God, but people? Everything we do as followers of Christ is wrapped around faith, the essence of trust and belief. However, there is added disincentive in the … Continue reading
I am not so sure there are myths involved, as it is more a case of suppositions. My interest in Rahab started long ago, as I heard the stories, but rarely ever read the story for myself. If you follow my … Continue reading