Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- 23,313 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints,” is this speaking of the Antichrist?
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Category Archives: Rahab
The problem with setting the passage aside without understanding, is that Jesus, fulfilled all that He said, and returned to the Father. The Father/God in turn sent the Holy Spirit as He said, and we have Peter, speaking on the day of Pentecost – filled with power through this new Holy Spirit they had been promised. The law, therefore, had no negative impact on the fulfillment of the promised gift of the Holy Spirit. Continue reading
What is it that makes us decide to trust and believe, not just God, but people? Everything we do as followers of Christ is wrapped around faith, the essence of trust and belief. However, there is added disincentive in the … Continue reading
I am not so sure there are myths involved, as it is more a case of suppositions. My interest in Rahab started long ago, as I heard the stories, but rarely ever read the story for myself. If you follow my … Continue reading