Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A call in my Spirit to pray, that, and a word to the servants of the Lord.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- When desire has conceived. James 1:15-27
- See to it that you be not troubled. (That was not my intent)
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- The Coming Antichrist and the rapture of the church. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10
- 28,387 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
The Coming Antichrist and the Rapture of the church. Chapter 3, the last in this series. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10.
Category Archives: Rahab
James 2: 14 through 26. Faith Without Works Is Dead My friends, what good is it to say you have faith when you don’t do anything to show that you really do have faith? Can that kind of faith save … Continue reading
The problem with setting the passage aside without understanding, is that Jesus, fulfilled all that He said, and returned to the Father. The Father/God in turn sent the Holy Spirit as He said, and we have Peter, speaking on the day of Pentecost – filled with power through this new Holy Spirit they had been promised. The law, therefore, had no negative impact on the fulfillment of the promised gift of the Holy Spirit. Continue reading
What is it that makes us decide to trust and believe, not just God, but people? Everything we do as followers of Christ is wrapped around faith, the essence of trust and belief. However, there is added disincentive in the … Continue reading
I am not so sure there are myths involved, as it is more a case of suppositions. My interest in Rahab started long ago, as I heard the stories, but rarely ever read the story for myself. If you follow my … Continue reading