Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- Rak Chazak Amats!
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- I am against you O Gog. Ezekiel 39 verses 1 through 6
- The Second Coming of Babylon. A critique of Mark Hitchcock's book.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- 24,118 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
I was asked, how do you study; that and, would you lead us in a Bible study. So, here is an introduction and overview of the first four chapters of Romans.
Category Archives: Rahab
The problem with setting the passage aside without understanding, is that Jesus, fulfilled all that He said, and returned to the Father. The Father/God in turn sent the Holy Spirit as He said, and we have Peter, speaking on the day of Pentecost – filled with power through this new Holy Spirit they had been promised. The law, therefore, had no negative impact on the fulfillment of the promised gift of the Holy Spirit. Continue reading
What is it that makes us decide to trust and believe, not just God, but people? Everything we do as followers of Christ is wrapped around faith, the essence of trust and belief. However, there is added disincentive in the … Continue reading
I am not so sure there are myths involved, as it is more a case of suppositions. My interest in Rahab started long ago, as I heard the stories, but rarely ever read the story for myself. If you follow my … Continue reading