Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- An intensive look at Enoch. Part 3 - the end.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- 40,030 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: fallen angels
This is a brief step aside from my study on Romans to look, once again, at the Peretti book, Piercing the Darkness.
I have been rereading a Frank E. Peretti book called Piercing the Darkness. Years ago I heard Dr. Dobson interview Mr. Peretti about the books he has written because there was such insight into the spirit world, and Dr. Dobson, … Continue reading
In the last post, you were introduced to Enoch and how he came to walk this earth. It’s no great mystery, fathers have children and those children then have their own families. But, what that lineage does not show, nor … Continue reading
I was asked by a friend about the Book of Enoch that I was recently reading. I acquired it several months ago but have never taken the time to read the book. Having recently decided to pursue its contents, I … Continue reading
A Study in Isaiah Chapter 14 verse 12 A profound motivation to search out what is said in Isaiah came as a result of a post I had made on Facebook that addressed some of the religious ceremony having to … Continue reading