Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- At the cost of blood, you ransomed us for God. Revelation 5:8-14.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- Babylon the Great has fallen; I wish. Revelation 14:8.
- Where the whore is. Revelation 17:15-18.
- 35,581 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: fallen angels
This is a brief step aside from my study on Romans to look, once again, at the Peretti book, Piercing the Darkness.
I have been rereading a Frank E. Peretti book called Piercing the Darkness. Years ago I heard Dr. Dobson interview Mr. Peretti about the books he has written because there was such insight into the spirit world, and Dr. Dobson, … Continue reading
In the last post, you were introduced to Enoch and how he came to walk this earth. It’s no great mystery, fathers have children and those children then have their own families. But, what that lineage does not show, nor … Continue reading
I was asked by a friend about the Book of Enoch that I was recently reading. I acquired it several months ago but have never taken the time to read the book. Having recently decided to pursue its contents, I … Continue reading
A Study in Isaiah Chapter 14 verse 12 A profound motivation to search out what is said in Isaiah came as a result of a post I had made on Facebook that addressed some of the religious ceremony having to … Continue reading