Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- It seems that there is a massive pause. Rev 11:1-4
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- Why would someone feel it is necessary to control us? Galatians 1:6-10
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- This freakish image.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- 33,395 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Apostle Paul
If you are a student of the Bible, then you know that we are on the brink of the church being snatched out of here and God’s wrath is about to be poured out upon the earth. The message, that … Continue reading
We have moved into 1 Timothy chapter six. I thought we would never get here. I have got to tell you that this opening line leaves me with the feeling that we have lost the context, and I will show … Continue reading
I felt like I needed to give you a quick overview and not bore you. So let’s jump in. I, and many others like me, will be gone soon. This event I speak of is called the rapture of the church. … Continue reading
Today we begin chapter four of 1 Timothy, but first, we need to understand what makes chapter four work. (Warning: If you were to print this out, it is eight pages long.) Chapter three ends by talking about a great … Continue reading
The Mystery of Godliness This is the caption that most translations use, but why, as it only seems to confuse most Christians. Is Godliness a mystery? Well, first, you have to answer the question, what is a mystery? Webster’s dictionary … Continue reading