Top Posts & Pages
- Rak Chazak Amats!
- Wearing out the saints
- The way that is blameless
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- You won't have anyone left! Micah 2:5-7
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- The beast was allowed to speak. Revelation 13:5-6
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- 20,814 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Peace
In effect, this is where we ended the last post on Ezekiel. “This is what the Lord GOD says: ‘This is what’s going to happen on the very day that you begin your invasion: You’ll be thinking, making evil plans, … Continue reading
Months ago, buried deep in the books of Daniel, Matthew, and Revelation, I began to feel the desire to go back to the richness of Paul’s letters. In all honesty, I love God’s word, but when I think about the … Continue reading
Understanding Revelation and end times events are not that difficult. By allowing scripture to define or explain other passages, we find an explanation of the rider of Revelation 6:2 by looking at Zechariah 1:8-12. Continue reading