Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Evil spirits that looked like frogs leaped from their mouths. Revelation 16:13-14.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Submission to authorities. Romans 13:1-7
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- On the subject of false teachers
- An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.
- 38,144 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Evidence of the Holy City coming down at the beginning of the millennium is scattered and, in a sense, hidden. Revelation 21:9-11.
Tag Archives: Peace
Several years ago my mother, who is in heaven now, asked me if we were going to have to go through the tribulation. I said mom, Jesus told us that our lives would be filled with tribulations merely because we … Continue reading
A Christian brother recently brought up the fruits of the Spirit; that day, the item that stuck in my mind, and has been there for weeks, was self-control. Self-control speaks to me about the multitude of times that I have … Continue reading
Christ the Hope of Jews and Gentiles When we closed our last post, we were counseled to welcome others, just as the Messiah has welcomed us. God nor Paul have changed their minds, and so we continue with Romans chapter … Continue reading
Do Not Cause Another to Stumble Paul opens Romans 14 by talking about those who don’t believe what you believe and, therefore, can’t eat what you eat. In some translations, Paul is said to call this a weaker faith. In … Continue reading
The NASB opens chapter five with this headline. Peace with God through faith. Spend any amount of time, in church and someone will tell you that you are just a sinner, saved by grace. Often, they take it a step … Continue reading
Seals, trumpets, and bowls. An attempt to understand what is about to happen as God’s wrath gets poured out.
I meant to make a chronological outline to describe the judgments of God that begin in Revelation 6. This is what you get. I am one of those people who always wanted to understand end times events (Eschatology), but the … Continue reading