Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Micah 6:1-5, Listen, you mountains, to the indictment of the LORD.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- Micah 5:9-15. They will be like a lion among the animals in the forest.
- Matthew chapter 3. Still looking for the character of Jesus.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- 29,987 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: God
Shortly after the question had been put forth, George Floy was murdered; a new, riotous, political, protest group was formed and began to rampage across the nation; and not just protests, but rioting, and looting broke out. I don’t care … Continue reading
Now we are looking at James chapter two. Here is a standard read of James 2:1. James 2:1 NASB My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. You should … Continue reading
When we last talked about James, we ended on this note. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will … Continue reading
When I finished the study on Romans 14: 1-4, I ended with verse four, but I noted that I would return to that same verse when we continued. Here it is. Romans 14:4 NASB Who are you to judge the servant … Continue reading
The NASB entitles Romans 12:1,2 as a living sacrifice. As you pursue the depths within chapter 12, you come to understand that WE are that living sacrifice. Finding the treasures buried within those depths may require a focused examination into what Paul is … Continue reading
We open our study of Romans 11 with the last three verses of Romans 10. Why? Because chapter 11 is a continuation of thought, and, as you will see, opens with what seems like an important. If we have some … Continue reading
We looked at Romans 9:14 where Paul asked the question, is there injustice in God? Paul answers his own question with, Of course not!; Paul continues with what we see in Romans 9:15-16. Romans 9:15-16 NET. For he says to … Continue reading