Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- 25,245 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: hatred
Since there is the possibility that the fire sent upon Gog and Magog is nuclear, can we determine that? Yes, we can come up with an answer. For example: If we focus initially on the fire aspect Ezekiel 39:6 NASB … Continue reading
This entire blog was spawned from a sermon entitled, What about Jacob? Or, can a man find healing in a woman? To make this brief, I did not understand, nor was I able to track with what the pastor said, … Continue reading
This article was first posted on 05/09/2011. It has been heavily edited and covers a lot of ground. The story is found in Genesis 25-31. One of the churches we were going to at the time had Saturday night services. … Continue reading