Top Posts & Pages
- The way that is blameless
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- I am against you O Gog. Ezekiel 39 verses 1 through 6
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- A great and wondrous sign
- The 144,000 - symbolic or literal? Revelation 14: 1-4
- A discussion about the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- Are there female angels? A brief interlude from the Daniel commentaries.
- 15,382 hits
Recent Posts: Tuesday Bible Bites
Tag Archives: false teaching
This was the title of the morning sermon. This morning pastor stepped back to a seat among the audience as he handed the microphone over to a lady who has the gift of evangelism. Every time she speaks the message … Continue reading
Discernment When the Wednesday morning group began to gather, at least one was still riled about the absurd application and misuse of the word paradise. Since I had done my homework, I was able to make some reassuring comments about … Continue reading
This topic of the sheep and goats won’t go away; it just keeps popping up it’s twisted little head. Last Monday, this was the leaders opening statement, “..if I am wrong with any of my statements, then you men stop … Continue reading
Having heard the theological breakdowns of John’s gospel, I am acknowledging that these portrayals are most assuredly there. However, all those word pictures seem to do little for me as I am always taken back by the power and depth of … Continue reading
Everywhere I go, where “Christians” gather, they speak foolishness, falsities, and opinion. They don’t talk truth. They lean upon tradition and false teachings. How would I know this? I sit in their bible studies; I gather with them at the … Continue reading
My pastor gave us the heads up that he would be teaching on prophecy recently; that day has come and gone, but the ripple effect has continued for several weeks. The subject was, “Where is the United States in Bible … Continue reading
A Jehovah Witness came to the door and I responded to her immediate question with, I am a believer in Jesus Christ and anxiously await his return. At that, she turned over the Watchtower magazine she held in her hand, … Continue reading