Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Judas Iscariot, a character study. Part 1.
- It's time to reap. Rev 14:14-20.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Babylon the Great has fallen; I wish. Revelation 14:8.
- At the cost of blood, you ransomed us for God. Revelation 5:8-14.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- 34,372 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: hypocrisy
We have moved into 1 Timothy chapter six. I thought we would never get here. I have got to tell you that this opening line leaves me with the feeling that we have lost the context, and I will show … Continue reading
“The coming of our Lord Jesus Christ…” If you understand that one of the NEXT events on the horizon is going to be God’s wrath being poured out upon the earth then we can move on. (Why did I say … Continue reading
Do Not Cause Another to Stumble Paul opens Romans 14 by talking about those who don’t believe what you believe and, therefore, can’t eat what you eat. In some translations, Paul is said to call this a weaker faith. In … Continue reading
When I finished the study on Romans 14: 1-4, I ended with verse four, but I noted that I would return to that same verse when we continued. Here it is. Romans 14:4 NASB Who are you to judge the servant … Continue reading
Paul throws out another of his questions. How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him, whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? (Romans 10:14 NASB) … Continue reading
That simplistic word glory, which the CJB translated as “Sh’khinah,” is the Greek word doxa and conveys splendor, brightness, magnificence, excellence, preeminence, dignity, grace, and majesty. All these things, though difficult to see, emanated within all these ways set before God’s people. Continue reading
The NASB opens chapter five with this headline. Peace with God through faith. Spend any amount of time, in church and someone will tell you that you are just a sinner, saved by grace. Often, they take it a step … Continue reading
I get asked a lot of questions. Some of them are sound and reasonable, others, not so much. This one initiated with some vehemency about who the witch of Endor called up from the dead. Because the Dake’s Bible side … Continue reading