Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Galatians 2:1-5, Paul's acceptance?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Judas Iscariot, a character study. Part 1.
- Has God rejected His own people? Romans 11:1-10.
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- Locusts came out of the pit and stung like scorpions. Rev 9:1-6.
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- 41,255 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: hostility
Genesis Chapter Six The Nephilim When you make the decision to look intently at Genesis chapter six, you begin to see a strange people, odd terminology, and an angry God. The definitions and reasons behind those oddities do not jump … Continue reading
The problem with setting the passage aside without understanding, is that Jesus, fulfilled all that He said, and returned to the Father. The Father/God in turn sent the Holy Spirit as He said, and we have Peter, speaking on the day of Pentecost – filled with power through this new Holy Spirit they had been promised. The law, therefore, had no negative impact on the fulfillment of the promised gift of the Holy Spirit. Continue reading