Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- 25,245 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: hostility
The problem with setting the passage aside without understanding, is that Jesus, fulfilled all that He said, and returned to the Father. The Father/God in turn sent the Holy Spirit as He said, and we have Peter, speaking on the day of Pentecost – filled with power through this new Holy Spirit they had been promised. The law, therefore, had no negative impact on the fulfillment of the promised gift of the Holy Spirit. Continue reading