Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A call in my Spirit to pray, that, and a word to the servants of the Lord.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- See to it that you be not troubled. (That was not my intent)
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- The Coming Antichrist and the rapture of the church. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10
- Judas, is he lost forever?
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Excerpts from "A Coming Mandatory Vaccine Biometric Chip? by Danny Jones." April 30th of 2020.
- 28,399 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
The Coming Antichrist and the Rapture of the church. Chapter 3, the last in this series. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10.
Category Archives: Hebrews
Here it is, mid-July 2020, and if I were to try and analyze my emotions over the last few days, I would have to say, I am troubled by what I see coming. Am I worried? Not about my relationship … Continue reading
Chapter one I had recently written, once again, a study on 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10, and thought I did a fairly good job of making my point, that the rapture comes first and then Antichrist arrives, along with God’s wrath, but … Continue reading
The book of James Written about A.D. 45-50. In a world that denies the validity of Jesus and God’s word, but is willing to accept the validity of someone like Socrates or Plato wholeheartedly; I would like to offer Dr. … Continue reading
I am doing a quick study on Daniel chapter 8. If you know my writing, then you know that quick is a relative term for me, as this is eight pages long. I took this study on because a teacher, … Continue reading
We learned in Romans 8:1 that there is NOW (an ever-present tense) NO condemnation. To me, an obvious conclusion is that this applies to my relationship with the Father through Jesus Christ. So what does Romans 8:2 tell us? For … Continue reading
Christ the Hope of Jews and Gentiles When we closed our last post, we were counseled to welcome others, just as the Messiah has welcomed us. God nor Paul have changed their minds, and so we continue with Romans chapter … Continue reading