Top Posts & Pages
- The Bema seat of Christ; what is it? - 2 Corinthians 5:10
- It was Jesus that said it, so don't blame me.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- Are there female angels? A brief interlude from the Daniel commentaries.
- This opening line is one that gives me grief. Galatians 3:1-3
- A discussion about the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- 17,309 hits
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Tag Archives: apostasy
Some time ago I bought a book called, The Second Coming Of Babylon, by Mark Hitchcock. I bought it with the hope that he might bring some explanation, but, as with most things, I do my good intentions got set … Continue reading
The question was posed to our small group, what about the hardening of the heart? The question is not the problem, and neither is the answer if you think about it; the problem is the heart of the man asking … Continue reading
Babylon the Great – What are we really talking about? Of the imagery we find in scripture Babylon is another that gives people grief. If we try to define the Babylon we see in Revelation we have to ask, what … Continue reading
I am currently not working . That may turn into a permanent situation soon, but until then, I try to make the best use of my time. That means that I am involved with several bible studies during the week, … Continue reading