Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- My two witnesses. Revelation 11:3-12
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- Watch "When the Times of the Gentiles Expires – Amir Tsarfati" on YouTube
- Release the four angels who are bound. Rev 9: 12-14
- He cried out with a loud voice, as when a lion roars. Revelation 10: 3-8.
- 33,433 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Thoughts
Do you ever wonder if God is sick of what goes on down here on earth, I know I am? In an effort to answer a question like this, perhaps you need to ask; have you ever heard the shriek of … Continue reading
Imagine sitting and listening to a speaker, very vividly communicate every detail of an event; this was the case when I worked for the phone company, all those years ago. The speaker, an Ohio Highway officer, told us a couple … Continue reading
When I was a child watching cartoons on the television, the announcer, in some silly voice, would say, “When we last saw our hero, Dudley Dooright, he was trying to save Nel.” At this point, they would show you Nel tied … Continue reading
Revelation 9:12 NASB The first woe is past; behold, two woes are still coming after these things. What have those, who is suffering under God’s wrath, seen so far? The entrance of the antichrist. Revelation 6:2 NASB I looked, and behold, a white horse, and … Continue reading
We ended the last post with descriptives of locusts, which have stingers in their tails; they act like scorpions; and, they are led by a fallen angel, named Abaddon and Apollyon, which just happen to be the names for Sheol/hell. … Continue reading
Contrary to the religion I grew up in, many have been talking about NOT being able to lose your salvation. The context of this conversation should be obvious, what do you believe, and does it line up with the Word … Continue reading