Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Suffering compared with glory. Romans 8:18-30
- Jonah - Dispelling some myths. Chapter one.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- An example for those who would believe. 1 Ti 1:12-20.
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- A great multitude in heaven, saying. Rev 19:3-5.
- Revelation 6:17 MKJV for the great day of His wrath has come
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- 40,115 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: spirit
In August of 2022, I published a commentary on Revelation 22:16. Here I use the Good News Bible, as it conveys that Jesus wanted John to share this information to the church bodies that existed and to future Christ followers; … Continue reading
Contrary to the religion I grew up in, many have been talking about NOT being able to lose your salvation. The context of this conversation should be obvious, what do you believe, and does it line up with the Word … Continue reading
We closed our ‘quick’ look at Revelation chapters 1-3, with this, “those who have ears, let them hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches.” He is not just talking to the Pastors, who have some form of authority … Continue reading
We ended James chapter three with an admonition to walk in wisdom instead of letting our tongues destroy us, and those around us. This wisdom, as James states, is from above and looks like this when it shows up: it … Continue reading
So when Paul says I would not have come to know sin except through the Law, perhaps he is saying, having been taught that there was a law as a young child, I came to understand that going outside the parameters of the Law, was to miss the mark (sin.) Continue reading
The NASB entitles chapter seven: Released from the Law The translators opted to put the Bible into chapters; I suppose for the sake of clarity. The reality is, as most of you know, that Paul wrote this letter to the … Continue reading