Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Will the world have a unified religion under the antichrist? Revelation 13:8.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- Paul's plan to visit the church in Rome. Romans 15:22-33
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- What are the things we cannot see?
- Christ the Hope of Jews and Gentiles, Romans 15: 8-13.
- 41,169 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Hope
Why did Jesus have to remind John that His words are meant to give assurance of these things? Because, He knew, somewhere down the road, that the enemy and those that follow the voice of the enemy will play into … Continue reading
I ended the previous post with these verses. Revelation 16:13-14 NLT And I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs leap from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. (14) They are demonic spirits who work … Continue reading
We ended our last look at James with James 5:11. “We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion … Continue reading
Shortly after the question had been put forth, George Floy was murdered; a new, riotous, political, protest group was formed and began to rampage across the nation; and not just protests, but rioting, and looting broke out. I don’t care … Continue reading
When we last talked about James, we ended on this note. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will … Continue reading
We learned in Romans 8:1 that there is NOW (an ever-present tense) NO condemnation. To me, an obvious conclusion is that this applies to my relationship with the Father through Jesus Christ. So what does Romans 8:2 tell us? For … Continue reading
Christ the Hope of Jews and Gentiles When we closed our last post, we were counseled to welcome others, just as the Messiah has welcomed us. God nor Paul have changed their minds, and so we continue with Romans chapter … Continue reading