Top Posts & Pages
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Daniel chapter 11 - The Kings of the South and the North. Verses 1-4.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- 29,543 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: straying from the truth
It is not clear to me how or why the brother picked this topic, but I happen to believe that the Antichrist will be Islamic and not a Roman, as so many adhere to. You opened by saying, “Obadiah, among … Continue reading →
Difficulties with Revelation 17:18. Revelation 17:18 NASB, “The woman whom you saw, is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.” The woman – which we know to be symbolic, is the great city. When we talk … Continue reading →
We closed out chapter two with Paul saying, “I have been chosen as a preacher and apostle to teach the Gentiles this message about faith and truth. I’m not exaggerating—just telling the truth.” While learning about faith and truth is … Continue reading →
1 Timothy 1:12 NASB I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, putting me into service, Strengthen. This is the Greek word endunamoō and means to empower, enable, to be (made) strong. Paul … Continue reading →