Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A massive earthquake, such as has never been seen. Rev 16:18 - 21
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Revelation 6:17 MKJV for the great day of His wrath has come
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- Someone worthy to open the seals. Revelation 6:1-2.
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- 40,127 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Category Archives: rescue
This essay was, in a sense, a critique of a short post from Pete Garcia. You can view his page, education, and background on the Telegram app as REV310. Part one of at least three. I am doing this because … Continue reading
I felt that I needed to dive into the Revelation once again. I think that the pressing need for me has everything to do with our rapidly changing global environment; that, and the fact that so many of the video … Continue reading
We ended our last look at James with James 5:11. “We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion … Continue reading
I don’t like confrontation, nor do I like to embarrass myself, so typically I tell the Mormons and the Jehovah’s Witness, that I am not interested, and they leave; but not today. For years I have heard others talk about … Continue reading
I am going to take a risk and give you a brief look into the window of my life. Perhaps this will demonstrate to you how I got to be who I am, and why. Experience has shown me that … Continue reading
Matthew 18:10 NASB “See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven. What are these angels doing … Continue reading