Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- God's everlasting love. Romans 8:31-39.
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- 33,364 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: disciplined
We have moved into 1 Timothy chapter six. I thought we would never get here. I have got to tell you that this opening line leaves me with the feeling that we have lost the context, and I will show … Continue reading
We learned in Romans 8:1 that there is NOW (an ever-present tense) NO condemnation. To me, an obvious conclusion is that this applies to my relationship with the Father through Jesus Christ. So what does Romans 8:2 tell us? For … Continue reading
Christ the Hope of Jews and Gentiles When we closed our last post, we were counseled to welcome others, just as the Messiah has welcomed us. God nor Paul have changed their minds, and so we continue with Romans chapter … Continue reading
Do Not Cause Another to Stumble Paul opens Romans 14 by talking about those who don’t believe what you believe and, therefore, can’t eat what you eat. In some translations, Paul is said to call this a weaker faith. In … Continue reading
When I finished the study on Romans 14: 1-4, I ended with verse four, but I noted that I would return to that same verse when we continued. Here it is. Romans 14:4 NASB Who are you to judge the servant … Continue reading
That’s quite the title considering that Paul is known for preaching grace. As Paul tries to tell us how to follow the law, the “law” and love, at first glance, those two words do not seem to belong together, as … Continue reading