Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Judas, is he lost forever?
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- A topic far too familiar and yet do we know how to study the Bible?
- Ezekiel 39: 1-6, a slaughter on the mountains of Israel. Part 1.
- 20,251 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Hell
Many years ago my life took a nasty turn, and I lost everything precious to me. It has taken years to recover from that chain of events, and yet, I have never fully recovered. You might think that something like … Continue reading
My father recently went to the hospital for brain surgery; fortunately, it was successful, and he will regain, in time, motor skills that the tumor had taken from him. We went to visit him after the surgery while he was … Continue reading
I have had an up close and personal relationship with a false teacher for some time now. As usual, the Holy Spirit prompts me to see that far too many of us have to deal with people like this. Why … Continue reading
I want to talk about a parable that has been on my mind. The reasons why will become clear. I am using Eugene Peterson’s Message for the parable, not because I am thrilled with it but it is broken down … Continue reading
Having made the post about Judas Iscariot, my father approaches me and says, I read your post about Judas. It was somewhat long, but tell me this: Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom? The question was a little … Continue reading