Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- 22,446 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
In the midst of a conversation, the statement was made, that the 144,000 get raptured. Sorry, I could not let it lie.
Tag Archives: paradise
A couple of times a month, a brother in Christ opens his home, and a few of us gather for a home church meeting. This brother-in-Christ does the teaching/preaching and recently attempted to cover the question – where do we … Continue reading
Several weeks ago the Monday morning men’s Bible Study opened with: Where do we go when we die? The answers were varied and skewed. Some even claimed we go to paradise; yes, the same place that we find beggar Lazarus … Continue reading
An observation was made in Monday morning Bible study about where we go when we die. The statement excluded us from heaven by placing us in paradise, where we are held until the Harpazo or rapture, and then we, the … Continue reading