Join 375 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- Revelation 21:8, as for murderers, the immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and liars of all kinds.
- Here it is, April 4, 2020, and I feel a strong compulsion to address fear.
- The Apostleship of Paul. Romans 1:1-6.
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- Saturday morning journal, or "you are not moving my stuff"
- For all nations shall come and worship you. Revelation 15:1-8
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- 38,740 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: sharing the truth in love
Most translations entitle this next section “Fight the Good Fight of Faith.” But look at what the NASB translation says in 1 Timothy 6:11a. “But flee from these things, you man of God.” You would think that the editors would … Continue reading →
When we finished 1 Timothy 5:6 we were given these instructions. Ignore the fact that it seems to speak only to widows because it does not. But the widow who lives only for pleasure is spiritually dead even while she … Continue reading →
The NASB, and a few other translations, entitle this next section, A Good Servant of Jesus Christ. Understand that this letter is addressed to the young Timothy for the purpose of giving him instructions to be an outstanding pastor. Since … Continue reading →
We closed out chapter two with Paul saying, “I have been chosen as a preacher and apostle to teach the Gentiles this message about faith and truth. I’m not exaggerating—just telling the truth.” While learning about faith and truth is … Continue reading →
1 Timothy 1:12 NASB I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, putting me into service, Strengthen. This is the Greek word endunamoō and means to empower, enable, to be (made) strong. Paul … Continue reading →