Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Will the world have a unified religion under the antichrist? Revelation 13:8.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- What are the things we cannot see?
- Paul's plan to visit the church in Rome. Romans 15:22-33
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- Christ the Hope of Jews and Gentiles, Romans 15: 8-13.
- 41,173 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Revelation
I listen to several prophecy teachers as they talk in an effort to inform us all of what they deem to be the truth about what is to come. Since most of what we see coming lies within the period … Continue reading
Genesis Chapter Six The Nephilim When you make the decision to look intently at Genesis chapter six, you begin to see a strange people, odd terminology, and an angry God. The definitions and reasons behind those oddities do not jump … Continue reading
In looking at some older posts in a folder called “Questions that need an answer,” I found this one dated 04/2019, where a friend was having a meltdown about the wrath of God. Sometime later, in talking with an acquaintance … Continue reading
Doesn’t this title have a familiar ring to it? What was Jesus’ first response when the disciples ask Him these questions? “As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when … Continue reading
This bit about the lamb is another one of those images that gives people grief. Some information that might help you understand is that the Apostle John is NOT writing mysteries meant to be hidden from the church. I mention this … Continue reading
Islam is looking for a Jesus as well. I wrote this post in 2017 (here I am in 2022, editing and adding clarifying information). Two years passed, and I was still struggling to comprehend this, just like everyone else. Thankfully, … Continue reading
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
I am choosing to refrain from book studies, like the one I finished recently on Revelation. It was a blessing, but a bit tedious, and I needed a break. On the other hand, the small groups I have sat with, … Continue reading