Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A call in my Spirit to pray, that, and a word to the servants of the Lord.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- See to it that you be not troubled. (That was not my intent)
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The Coming Antichrist and the rapture of the church. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10
- Judas, is he lost forever?
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Excerpts from "A Coming Mandatory Vaccine Biometric Chip? by Danny Jones." April 30th of 2020.
- 28,398 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
The Coming Antichrist and the Rapture of the church. Chapter 3, the last in this series. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10.
Category Archives: sexual sin
Do Not Cause Another to Stumble Paul opens Romans 14 by talking about those who don’t believe what you believe and, therefore, can’t eat what you eat. In some translations, Paul is said to call this a weaker faith. In … Continue reading
That’s quite the title considering that Paul is known for preaching grace. As Paul tries to tell us how to follow the law, the “law” and love, at first glance, those two words do not seem to belong together, as … Continue reading
It doesn’t feel like I have time, but I want to do a character study on Joseph, the man who married Mary, the mother of Jesus. Let’s set something straight right off the bat. Although Mary is considered the mother … Continue reading
So when Paul says I would not have come to know sin except through the Law, perhaps he is saying, having been taught that there was a law as a young child, I came to understand that going outside the parameters of the Law, was to miss the mark (sin.) Continue reading
I am going to take a risk and give you a brief look into the window of my life. Perhaps this will demonstrate to you how I got to be who I am, and why. Experience has shown me that … Continue reading
The conversation was wrapped around a challenge from the local university students who asked my friend what he thought of the idea that angels are superior to humans, God’s creation. I suppose this challenge emanated from some liberal professor who … Continue reading