Join 373 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- A look at the book of Micah, chapter 1 verses 2-4.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- 42,177 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
Category Archives: Jerusalem
In looking at some older files in a folder called “Questions that need an answer,” I found this one dated 04/2019, where a friend was having a meltdown about the wrath of God. Although in talking with another acquaintance about eschatology, … Continue reading
They will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD,’ and all the nations will be gathered to it. Revelation 21:2.
Let’s assume you read my last post and now have a confidence that allows you to describe how: The surviving Jews enter the millennial kingdom and become evangelists. “In that day … the survivors of Israel.” (Isaiah 4:2 NASB) “For out of Jerusalem will … Continue reading
We ended chapter 20, where the thousand years have come to a close. Satan has been thrown into the lake of fire along with the false prophet and the beast or antichrist. The dead were brought before the great throne, … Continue reading
We ended our last look into Revelation 18 on verse five. So what does verse five say? For her iniquities (her crimes and transgressions) are piled up as high as heaven, and God has remembered her wickedness and [her] crimes … Continue reading
In the previous post, I tried to give you a commentary on Revelation 17:12-14 based upon logic, scripture associations, historical evidence, and a bit of influence from other commentaries. I ended on Revelation 17:14. This is what verse 14 says. … Continue reading
Several years ago my mother, who is in heaven now, asked me if we were going to have to go through the tribulation. I said mom, Jesus told us that our lives would be filled with tribulations merely because we … Continue reading
Revelation 9:12 NASB The first woe is past; behold, two woes are still coming after these things. What have those, who is suffering under God’s wrath, seen so far? The entrance of the antichrist. Revelation 6:2 NASB I looked, and behold, a white horse, and … Continue reading