Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- Do we find the book of life in the Old Testament?
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- 25,592 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: love
We ended with this: Romans 8:30 NASB and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified. Predestined Called Justified And Glorified And thus begins our … Continue reading
I am going to take a risk and give you a brief look into the window of my life. Perhaps this will demonstrate to you how I got to be who I am, and why. Experience has shown me that … Continue reading
This study will look at Romans 1:18. Romans 1:18-19 NASB For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, (19) because that which is known about God … Continue reading
This post will be the end of our journey through Micah’s prophecy. The NLT translation headlines this section as, God’s Steadfast Love and Compassion If you have been following my study on Micah, then you will agree that what Micah … Continue reading
Yes, I have been continuing to weave my way through the book of Micah, but something happened that I want to share with you. Last Monday the wife and I went to a local Botanical Garden. I have been going … Continue reading
This topic comes up every so often, in different forms, and has to do with that moment when Jesus, from the cross, said: “My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?” The explanations I have heard are varied, but … Continue reading
Because “The Story”, encompasses many subjects quickly, it is difficult to focus a bible study with so many aspects involved in the course of 11 chapters. So, I will attempt to focus on one aspect, the love of God. Some … Continue reading
Easter: The Greatest Love Story Ever Told… – Glenn Beck.