Top Posts & Pages
- Thoughts on the Gap Theory, Genesis 1:1-2.
- Wearing out the saints
- On the subject of false teachers
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Matthew 10:28, Him who able to kill the soul and the body.
- Micah 6:9, the armies of destruction are coming.
- I am regularly challenged by the horrendous lack of understanding in the church body.
- 22,159 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: love
Yes, I have been continuing to weave my way through the book of Micah, but something happened that I want to share with you. Last Monday the wife and I went to a local Botanical Garden. I have been going … Continue reading
This topic comes up every so often, in different forms, and has to do with that moment when Jesus, from the cross, said: “My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?” The explanations I have heard are varied, but … Continue reading
Because “The Story”, encompasses many subjects quickly, it is difficult to focus a bible study with so many aspects involved in the course of 11 chapters. So, I will attempt to focus on one aspect, the love of God. Some … Continue reading
Easter: The Greatest Love Story Ever Told… – Glenn Beck.