Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down
- Rak Chazak Amats!
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Maybe God is trying to tell us something? A prophetic word from 2007.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- 20,220 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: the nations
Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne. The premise, posed far too many times, is that God sends everyone appearing before this throne to the lake of fire and it’s eternal hell. Question: If all you used … Continue reading
I wrote this in response to a comment. I am including it for your benefit as misconceptions and false teachings run rampant. I rarely talk to anyone who has a firm grasp on what happens after the seven years of … Continue reading
Attempting to understand Matthew 25:31-46. Chapter three continues to look at the nations and the sheep.
It is evident to me that some of my greatest impacts have come from exposing my frailties and successes in recovery. We all have things that push our limits, and false teachers are one of mine. I subject myself to some … Continue reading
“the nations will be gathered before Him;..” The morning bible study, at least for a few minutes, was focused on Matthew 25. This is the same section of scripture I have looked at for several weeks now. Out of this … Continue reading
I am not a college trained theologian, I just use my brain, what I have left of it, and I think. As a friend said recently, “I am a Berean.” I guess that might imply that he is also from … Continue reading
Having lived through my fair share of hell fire and brimstone preaching, I do not find it attractive nor are people drawn to it. One of my family members chooses to believe that a good God would not punish people. … Continue reading