Top Posts & Pages
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Wearing out the saints
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 11 - The Kings of the South and the North. Verses 1-4.
- Behold it's coming. Ezekiel 39:7-10.
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down
- What does it mean to be blessed?
- The Bible, Jesus Christ, and God. What Do Jehovah's Witnesses Believe.
- Adventures in False teaching. Chapter two - Is there a judgment of the nations?
- 16,488 hits
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Tag Archives: the nations
I wrote this in response to a comment. I am including it for your benefit as misconceptions and false teachings run rampant. I rarely talk to anyone who has a firm grasp on what happens after the seven years of … Continue reading
Attempting to understand Matthew 25:31-46. Chapter three continues to look at the nations and the sheep.
It is evident to me that some of my greatest impacts have come from exposing my frailties and successes in recovery. We all have things that push our limits, and false teachers are one of mine. I subject myself to some … Continue reading
“the nations will be gathered before Him;..” The morning bible study, at least for a few minutes, was focused on Matthew 25. This is the same section of scripture I have looked at for several weeks now. Out of this … Continue reading
I am not a college trained theologian, I just use my brain, what I have left of it, and I think. As a friend said recently, “I am a Berean.” I guess that might imply that he is also from … Continue reading
Having lived through my fair share of hell fire and brimstone preaching, I do not find it attractive nor are people drawn to it. One of my family members chooses to believe that a good God would not punish people. … Continue reading