Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Judas, is he lost forever?
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- A topic far too familiar and yet do we know how to study the Bible?
- Ezekiel 39: 1-6, a slaughter on the mountains of Israel. Part 1.
- 20,251 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Peace
In effect, this is where we ended the last post on Ezekiel. “This is what the Lord GOD says: ‘This is what’s going to happen on the very day that you begin your invasion: You’ll be thinking, making evil plans, … Continue reading
I wrote about the Gog/Magog war on a previous occasion, but it was painfully long and some time ago. Since that time a brother in Christ, whom I sit with frequently, and loves Eschatology as much as I do, recently … Continue reading
“It’s not just that we don’t know our Bible but that we have so fragmented, dissected, and compartmentalized the Bible that we have lost sight of its great overarching story.” Hugh Whelchel i Occasionally I ask myself, what motivates me … Continue reading
This article was first posted on 05/09/2011. It has been heavily edited and covers a lot of ground. The story is found in Genesis 25-31. One of the churches we were going to at the time had Saturday night services. … Continue reading
Several weeks ago the Monday morning study leader announced that the following week we would be starting a study on vengeance. To show that the carnal side of me still exists, I wrote this on my notepad, Coming up next … Continue reading
I was asked by a friend about the Book of Enoch that I was recently reading. I acquired it several months ago but have never taken the time to read the book. Having recently decided to pursue its contents, I … Continue reading