Top Posts & Pages
- The longing of my heart and prayer to God. Chapter one. Romans 10:1-13.
- Breakfast with the guys
- Wearing out the saints
- I have had to rethink my position.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- 25,832 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: 2 Thessalonians
I know I touched on this passage as I was finishing up Micah 3, and I apologize if it seems redundant. I referenced it in that post because it fit, but I could not convey the aggravation I feel as … Continue reading
I primarily use the NASB, but occasionally I find it deficient; I will insert other translations if they can clarify the context. Those translations will be duly noted. Chapter one was an appropriate greeting, but chapter two stands alone and … Continue reading