Top Posts & Pages
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Wearing out the saints
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 11 - The Kings of the South and the North. Verses 1-4.
- Behold it's coming. Ezekiel 39:7-10.
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down
- What does it mean to be blessed?
- The Bible, Jesus Christ, and God. What Do Jehovah's Witnesses Believe.
- Adventures in False teaching. Chapter two - Is there a judgment of the nations?
- 16,488 hits
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Category Archives: Matthew’s gospel
who heard the Lord speak knew what He was saying and usually what He was
alluding to unless He was speaking in parables, which had their own
analogies.” Continue reading
Most anytime someone asks a question; they already have an answer in their head. What they are trying to do is validate the understanding they have; challenge the information they are holding on to, or to make you look foolish … Continue reading
I made this in response to the so called “teaching” that we get every week in our men’s Bible study. We just spent two weeks destroying the parable of the ten virgins, assigning every possible maladjusted idea to each of … Continue reading
Monday morning Bible Study, which I typically abbreviate as Monday Morning BS, opened with Matthew 24:42. Ignoring the context and theme of chapter 24, the leader, in typical fashion, spun this to validate the direction he wanted to take and … Continue reading