Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- I charge you in the presence of God. 1 Timothy 6:13.
- A short course in Isaiah. Chapter 13 - The message about Babylon.
- Can we, as the sanctuary of God, be possessed by demons?
- Then we should be moving heaven and earth
- Ezekiel 39: 1-6, a slaughter on the mountains of Israel. Part 1.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- 31,608 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Matthew’s gospel
Paul started this third section of his letter to Timothy discussing the qualifications for a Pastor; depending on the translation, you might see terminologies such as an overseer or a shepherd. I am surprised anyone qualifies, as we are all … Continue reading
We ended our last look at James with James 5:11. “We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion … Continue reading
Here it is, mid-July 2020, and if I were to try and analyze my emotions over the last few days, I would have to say, I am troubled by what I see coming. Am I worried? Not about my relationship … Continue reading
This is in response to a video made for a class, put on by the World Video Bible School. The teacher in that class was not identified. Where Do We Go When We Die? James 2:26 tells us, The body … Continue reading
I am doing a quick study on Daniel chapter 8. If you know my writing, then you know that quick is a relative term for me, as this is eight pages long. I took this study on because a teacher, … Continue reading
I don’t like confrontation, nor do I like to embarrass myself, so typically I tell the Mormons and the Jehovah’s Witness, that I am not interested, and they leave; but not today. For years I have heard others talk about … Continue reading
I am going to take a risk and give you a brief look into the window of my life. Perhaps this will demonstrate to you how I got to be who I am, and why. Experience has shown me that … Continue reading