Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Dispelling some Myths - Jonah. Chapter three.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Doctrines of Demons, false teachers, and other foolishness. Revelation 3:9
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- 20,486 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: gentiles
Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne. The premise, posed far too many times, is that God sends everyone appearing before this throne to the lake of fire and it’s eternal hell. Question: If all you used … Continue reading
I primarily use the NASB, but occasionally I find it deficient; I will insert other translations if they can clarify the context. Those translations will be duly noted. Chapter one was an appropriate greeting, but chapter two stands alone and … Continue reading
In Galatians 2:14 we see Paul, recapping his aggressive challenge of Peter’s actions; over an event that may have happened 18 years prior. But when I saw that they were not behaving consistently with the truth of the gospel, I … Continue reading
I am not a college trained theologian, I just use my brain, what I have left of it, and I think. As a friend said recently, “I am a Berean.” I guess that might imply that he is also from … Continue reading