Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- Discernment and a piece of wisdom.
- Today the Mormons came to my door.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- 38,212 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Evidence of the Holy City coming down at the beginning of the millennium is scattered and, in a sense, hidden. Revelation 21:9-11.
Category Archives: redemption
In our last dive into Romans, we saw that Abraham was justified because of his faith. Now he received the sign of circumcision as a seal of the covenant God made with Abraham for the Jews. However, through faith, we … Continue reading
Romans 3 opened with this statement, “then what’s the advantage of being a Jew?” To the Jew-hating racist, this rant is a part of their bye-laws. It is obvious that chapter three opens in the middle of a conversation and … Continue reading
Contrary to the religion I grew up in, many have been talking about NOT being able to lose your salvation. The context of this conversation should be obvious, what do you believe, and does it line up with the Word … Continue reading
Excerpts from a sermon by Pastor Danny Jones, Northlake Baptist Church, Georgia. The 45 minute video is found here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0qr0vNtqE4 2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; Of all the Bible translations that I possess, … Continue reading
I am doing a quick study on Daniel chapter 8. If you know my writing, then you know that quick is a relative term for me, as this is eight pages long. I took this study on because a teacher, … Continue reading
Due to issues popping up it has taken me a couple of weeks to get back to working on Micah. As I migrated through the Christmas season, I became aware that Micah spoke of Bethlehem, and that got me even … Continue reading
We learned in Romans 8:1 that there is NOW (an ever-present tense) NO condemnation. To me, an obvious conclusion is that this applies to my relationship with the Father through Jesus Christ. So what does Romans 8:2 tell us? For … Continue reading