Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Ezekiel 38: 5-12. Part 2 – I am against you Gog.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- A third of them will be darkened. Revelation 8:12-9:1
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- Release the four angels who are bound. Rev 9: 12-14
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- 33,102 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: doctrines of demons
In looking at Revelation chapter six, I only made it to verse two, so far. Here we see a white horse with a rider carrying a bow but no arrows. This character goes out to conquer, and it would appear … Continue reading →
Once again, I am interrupting my train of thought on 1 Timothy; hope you don’t mind. A few days ago, on my Twitter feed, a young lady proclaimed, “the more I read Revelation chapter seven, the more I am convinced … Continue reading →
Most translations entitle this next section “Fight the Good Fight of Faith.” But look at what the NASB translation says in 1 Timothy 6:11a. “But flee from these things, you man of God.” You would think that the editors would … Continue reading →
We ended the last study on these verses. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 NASB (3) For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, (4) and that He … Continue reading →
With this post, I am finishing the fifth chapter of Paul’s letter to Timothy, with a few interjections and thoughts. 1 Timothy 5:17 NLT Elders who do their work well should be respected and paid well, especially those who work … Continue reading →
The NASB, and a few other translations, entitle this next section, A Good Servant of Jesus Christ. Understand that this letter is addressed to the young Timothy for the purpose of giving him instructions to be an outstanding pastor. Since … Continue reading →
We closed out 1 Timothy chapter three with words meant to establish us and fill our hearts with faith. These words also define who Jesus is and give us words of strength and trust to share with others. Why then, … Continue reading →