Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- How COVID-19 'Vaccines' May Destroy the Lives of Millions
- Difficult times will come. Revelation 6:12-17 and the sixth seal.
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- He makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast. Revelation 13:11-18.
- Enduring chastisement. What does that mean?
- Romans 1:1. Paul, a slave of Christ Jesus.
- Watch "When the Times of the Gentiles Expires – Amir Tsarfati" on YouTube
- Release the four angels who are bound. Rev 9: 12-14
- 34,147 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: doctrines of demons
In looking at Revelation chapter six, I only made it to verse two, so far. Here we see a white horse with a rider carrying a bow but no arrows. This character goes out to conquer, and it would appear … Continue reading →
Once again, I am interrupting my train of thought on 1 Timothy; hope you don’t mind. A few days ago, on my Twitter feed, a young lady proclaimed, “the more I read Revelation chapter seven, the more I am convinced … Continue reading →
Most translations entitle this next section “Fight the Good Fight of Faith.” But look at what the NASB translation says in 1 Timothy 6:11a. “But flee from these things, you man of God.” You would think that the editors would … Continue reading →
We ended the last study on these verses. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 NASB (3) For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, (4) and that He … Continue reading →
With this post, I am finishing the fifth chapter of Paul’s letter to Timothy, with a few interjections and thoughts. 1 Timothy 5:17 NLT Elders who do their work well should be respected and paid well, especially those who work … Continue reading →
The NASB, and a few other translations, entitle this next section, A Good Servant of Jesus Christ. Understand that this letter is addressed to the young Timothy for the purpose of giving him instructions to be an outstanding pastor. Since … Continue reading →
We closed out 1 Timothy chapter three with words meant to establish us and fill our hearts with faith. These words also define who Jesus is and give us words of strength and trust to share with others. Why then, … Continue reading →