Top Posts & Pages
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- The way that is blameless
- Rak Chazak Amats!
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- 26,467 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: saved from wrath
The problem with setting the passage aside without understanding, is that Jesus, fulfilled all that He said, and returned to the Father. The Father/God in turn sent the Holy Spirit as He said, and we have Peter, speaking on the day of Pentecost – filled with power through this new Holy Spirit they had been promised. The law, therefore, had no negative impact on the fulfillment of the promised gift of the Holy Spirit. Continue reading