Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- 23,313 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints,” is this speaking of the Antichrist?
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Tag Archives: saved from wrath
The problem with setting the passage aside without understanding, is that Jesus, fulfilled all that He said, and returned to the Father. The Father/God in turn sent the Holy Spirit as He said, and we have Peter, speaking on the day of Pentecost – filled with power through this new Holy Spirit they had been promised. The law, therefore, had no negative impact on the fulfillment of the promised gift of the Holy Spirit. Continue reading