Top Posts & Pages
- The Bema seat of Christ; what is it? - 2 Corinthians 5:10
- It was Jesus that said it, so don't blame me.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- Are there female angels? A brief interlude from the Daniel commentaries.
- This opening line is one that gives me grief. Galatians 3:1-3
- A discussion about the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- 17,309 hits
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Category Archives: healing
Most anytime someone asks a question; they already have an answer in their head. What they are trying to do is validate the understanding they have; challenge the information they are holding on to, or to make you look foolish … Continue reading
Strongholds: Those things that entrap us, constantly make us uneasy and keep popping up. 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 MKJV For though walking about in the flesh, we do not war according to flesh. (4) For the weapons of our warfare are … Continue reading
This may seem a little off base, but given the opportunity to teach soon, I asked a friend if he had any ideas. He thought for a second and said, what about Strongholds, those are the things that I need … Continue reading
Monday morning men’s bible study. Where every week is a fiasco and this week was no different as it initiated with: “What does pleading the blood mean?” It should have been subtitled, “Why we don’t do this anymore.” Thank God … Continue reading