Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- Discernment and a piece of wisdom.
- Today the Mormons came to my door.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- 38,212 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Evidence of the Holy City coming down at the beginning of the millennium is scattered and, in a sense, hidden. Revelation 21:9-11.
Category Archives: spiritual gifts
Seeing as I have been on a rant about false teachers lately I thought I should add one more. Two more guys I tend to respect were recently speaking on the subject “are there prophets in these last days.” … Continue reading
We have moved into 1 Timothy chapter six. I thought we would never get here. I have got to tell you that this opening line leaves me with the feeling that we have lost the context, and I will show … Continue reading
The book of James Written about A.D. 45-50. In a world that denies the validity of Jesus and God’s word, but is willing to accept the validity of someone like Socrates or Plato wholeheartedly; I would like to offer Dr. … Continue reading
Romans, chapter 13 is entitled: Submission to the Authorities I am already struggling with this title, but let’s be patient and see what the chapter is telling us. Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities.For there … Continue reading
Note how the NASB uses the term wickedness. Just the mention of the word evokes images of horrific acts. Look that word “wickedness” up, and you can find, according to the Word Study Dictionary, that a sufficient and simplistic understanding is “what ought not to be.” That sounds like something my granddad used to say. He applied that farm mentality to me on more than one occasion, but notably when I tested out the cigarette lighter in his car and got burned. Continue reading