Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A short course in Isaiah. Chapter 13 - The message about Babylon.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Excerpts from "A Coming Mandatory Vaccine Biometric Chip? by Danny Jones." April 30th of 2020.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Qualifications for a deacon. 1 Timothy 3:8-13.
- 29,473 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: spiritual gifts
The book of James Written about A.D. 45-50. In a world that denies the validity of Jesus and God’s word, but is willing to accept the validity of someone like Socrates or Plato wholeheartedly; I would like to offer Dr. … Continue reading
Romans, chapter 13 is entitled: Submission to the Authorities I am already struggling with this title, but let’s be patient and see what the chapter is telling us. Every person is to be in subjection to the governing authorities.For there … Continue reading
Note how the NASB uses the term wickedness. Just the mention of the word evokes images of horrific acts. Look that word “wickedness” up, and you can find, according to the Word Study Dictionary, that a sufficient and simplistic understanding is “what ought not to be.” That sounds like something my granddad used to say. He applied that farm mentality to me on more than one occasion, but notably when I tested out the cigarette lighter in his car and got burned. Continue reading
Paul opened the twelfth chapter of Romans with a stern warning that we are to present our bodies as living sacrifices. Here is how the NASB puts it: Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and … Continue reading
My first thought, the Glory of God’s presence, is something I can only vaguely describe, and all I understand of heaven boils down to one simple word, peace. So, there truly is no comparison, especially those who sit beside me … Continue reading