Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- You won't have anyone left! Micah 2:5-7
- Watch "LIVE: Happening Now with Don Stewart" on YouTube
- 29,569 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: judgment
What do I know thus far? That Babylon, in “the Revelation,” is primarily symbolic. Rev_14:8, “she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” (During the time of Nimrod there was only … Continue reading
We ended our last look at James with James 5:11. “We count those blessed who endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome of the Lord’s dealings, that the Lord is full of compassion … Continue reading
When we ended our last study on James, we covered James 1-8. Let’s look at verses 7 and 8 quickly before we move on. Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. The farmer waits for the precious … Continue reading
We ended James chapter four with this: You don’t know the first thing about tomorrow. You’re nothing but a wisp of fog, catching a brief bit of sun before disappearing. Instead, make it a habit to say, “If the Master … Continue reading
“The coming of our Lord Jesus Christ…” If you understand that one of the NEXT events on the horizon is going to be God’s wrath being poured out upon the earth then we can move on. (Why did I say … Continue reading
We ended James chapter three with an admonition to walk in wisdom instead of letting our tongues destroy us, and those around us. This wisdom, as James states, is from above and looks like this when it shows up: it … Continue reading